Tuesday 6 August 2013

First Thoughts on Autumn/Winter Campaigns

One of my favourite things about the start of August is receiving my Vogue and Elle magazines through the post. The September issue is always so exciting, when you get the first view of all the new campaigns..

A few that caught my eye are,

Fendi
Cara features in quite a few of my favourite adverts, which is no surprise seen as she was in about 5 adverts in my Vogue magazine. I love the power of this shot and her as she stands over the cities below .

DOLCE & GABBANA
Since 2012 Dolce & Gabbana have had a reoccurring theme in their campaigns. This theme was started in Spring/Summer 2012 and was simply called 'Italian Family' its proven so popular they have continued it through all their campaigns since. I love the idea as its different and instead of a pose it looks natural.

TOM FORD 
I loved this advert! Simply because it caught my eye and stood out from the majority of other adverts in the magazine. The animal print and over sized glasses make it simple yet fun.

Saint Laurent
This is so simple and elegant, I love choice the black and white and think the overall image is striking!

Mulberry
Yet again Cara looks outstanding in this shoot for Mulberry. I think the owls make the shoot as its such as odd animal choice that it makes you look at the photos and draws your attention to Cara's arm which holds the product being advertised.

Givenchy
Finally I loved this photo of Amanda Seyfried for Givenchy, since hearing she was the new face for the brand I have been intrigued to see the outcome of the shoots and they haven't let us down! Also I love that the clothing features Disney characters in such an alternative way!

Ax

1 comment: