Sunday 3 November 2013

Movember

November is already here which means, fireworks, a major drop in the temperature, Christmas lights, and finally MOVEMBER!

Even though I love a guy with facial hair I’m not sure how I feel about Movemeber. You either get the extremists who look like the yeti walking down the street, or you get the guys who can’t grow much more than a few prickles.



I started to wonder, do guys actually look better with a bit of facial hair? And do women actually like it?
I know myself that I love it, I like a bit of a rough looking guy, I don’t think I’d cope with someone who spent more time in the bathroom than I did, I’d feel like I was never making enough effort!
However a lot of my friends love a well groomed guy with a smooth face… and chest?



I started looking into some of my favourite (beautiful) celebrities with and without facial hair..

Jesse Metcalfe
Either way Jesse Metcalfe looks great however I do prefer him with some facial hair, make him look much older and a bit rougher!

Adam Levine
 He looks very good in the middle photo however i think the last photo is a step too far? Then again?


David Beckham
Now, in my opinion David Beckham is by far the best man ever! (He is even on my phone cover) He looks amazing in all these photos, especially the middle one! I have no other comment on him apart from amazing...


Now i know Gerard Butler is quite old however he is the perfect example of what I think is a real man! Rugged, Dark and he looks great with a beard!

Zac Efron
Hmm.... Although I think Zac looks great his style of beard could be better not sure about the whole non attached moustache, goatee and beard thing he has going on!

FINALLY the newly confirmed Christian Grey!

James Dornan
Now he looks great with a beard and just in general, have a go at Google imaging him cause there are some great photos on there!

Anyway please comment as i'm dying to know your thoughts on the whole clean shaven vs facial hair, and what you think about my chosen celebrities!

Ax

2 comments:

  1. I definitely prefer a manly man! However when it comes to facial hair, I like it stubble (my face disagrees) but think it can look a bit messy if it grows out too much.
    Good choice of celebrities :P

    www.kayspray.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree its needs to have some degree of control!
    Thanks :P

    Ax

    ReplyDelete