Saturday 31 August 2013

All About August

Thought as a nice wee sum up at the end of each month I'd share a few photos from my month and also my favourite purchases;

I've had an eventful month, full of pretty exciting days. I spent the first few days in Manchester with my best friends, I eventually got my back brace off after a long 3 months, I booked Paris with my boyfriend, went on a video/photo shoot for Mallzee and got to spend the day with Clem in Edinburgh. Anyway here are some photos,




Had fun with the girls in Manchester!
I got blonde highlights in my hair..
Got my brace off :D 
Booked Paris!
Mallzee Shoot (more to come on this soon!)
Spent time with my boyfriend
Started my Physio Therapy
Received my new Finlay&Co Sunglasses :D
And bought way too much, as always
My favourite purchases have featured in a few other blogs but here is a quick reminder;

Topshop | Slip Dress | £38 | here

Asos | Pinafore Dress | £38 | here
Topshop | Fluffy Crop Top | £28 | here
Looking forward to September, my favourite month! I have my birthday, Paris and I am going back to Uni. Follow me on Bloglovin' for updates of posts - Click here

Hope you all had an amazing August

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment