Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas OOTD, PVC

I have wanted a PVC skirt for months but after Rochelle from the Staurdays was photographed in the pink one Topshop suprisingly ran out of my size! However as part of my Christmas present I got a gorgeous Camel coloured one from Topshop similar to Kim Kardashian's.

As much as I love my PVC skirt, (even though my mother hates it), in my opinion there is only one way to wear it. Make sure your top is plain and understated where its a polo neck, t-shirt or sweat shirt.


My favourite thing to wear with mine is my Topshop short funnel neck black top!



What are your thoughts on PVC? Trashy? (mothers words!) Cute? Comment and let me know?

Ax

4 comments:

  1. It depends who wears it. Gorgeous on u but trashy on mum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute look! Now I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bold and different, but I think it's a great material.

    I (like you?) believe in combining it with some “non-flashy” counterpart (/ top), because otherwise it may be an overkill.

    -HastingTheDay-

    ReplyDelete