Thursday 29 August 2013

My Suitcase for Paris

So it may of taken me 3 days but I have finally packed for Paris. As I can't carry anything me and my boyfriend are sharing a suitcase, which I have a funny feeling isn't going to work too well as I have taken up about 70% of the space... but oh well. When I think of Paris fashion, I think glamorous, fitted, and cute. But as much as I would love to walk around in big dresses and heels all week, (a bit like Carrie Bradshaw) its just not practical sadly, so looks like i'm having to compromise a little.




However I have managed to fit in my cute Tulle strappy dress, cause everyone needs a bit of Carrie Bradshaw in their life.

Anyway I thought I would share some of my favourite pieces that I have packed, be warned the majority of it is from Topshop, definitely a Topshop Girl.



1. Elephant Dungarees - Topshop - similar here
2. Wooden Sunglasses - Finlay&Co - available here
3. Fluffy Crop Tee - Topshop - available here
4. Ball and Chain Dress - Topshop - no longer available 
5. Oversized Flat Hoops - Topshop - available here
6. Vintage Levi Shorts - available here
7. Strap Back Slip - Topshop - available here
8. Crop Cami - Topshop - available here
9. Plastic Flower Chain Collar - Topshop - similar available at Topshop
10. Roll Back Crop Tee - Topshop - available here in grey
11. Black Wide Strap Pointed Shoes - Next - available here
12. Next Tailored Pink Trousers - Next - similar here
13. Mini Skirt With Zips - Zara - similar here
14. Tulle Strappy Midi Dress - Topshop - similar here

So excited to dress up all week! Photos of full outfits being worn round Paris to follow! 

A x


No comments:

Post a Comment