Friday 28 February 2014

London Fashion Week Day 4

Day 4 was a big day for Finlay&Co as they launched in Harvey Nichols and I got the job of going over to represent to company and ensure they were out and all ok, which was great as it meant I had to time for a wee look round Harvey Nics too!





After my trip out it was back to Somerset House for a few more hours of work which was accompanied by Champagne, which has a way of making work seem a breeze!


While on a wander with my champagne I went and had a wee nosy at the Ready to Wear section in Somerset House and found some amazing brands here are a few of my favourite..

Beautiful Bottoms is a beautiful underwear brand!



Pavane does gorgeous womanswear with some wow pieces with amazing silhouettes and fabrics!

 



And finally Negrain! I love everything about their AW14 collection, the colours, styles and shapes!

lookbook image aw1314

lookbook image aw1314

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment