Monday 10 February 2014

What I'll be wearing at London Fashion Week

Since I found out I was working at London Fashion Week I have been so excited planning and shopping. I've spent an awful lot of time checking out what was worn last year you know, cause everyone wants to dress like the celebs in one way or another.. 


By the way notice the heels!! My feet are gonna be killing me most days but I have been purchasing smaller heeled, comfier shoes to try and cope. I was told my clothing was to be smart but fashionable so here we go I have so far packed....

3 statement pencil skirts, leather trousers and top, Black suit, a white shirt, black cami, black and white polo, pink A-line skirt, my favourite cute dot-to-dot white t-shirt, Vivienne Westwood bag, Finlay&Co Sunglasses and 3 pairs of heels!! I got a few bargains in this lot, my silver heels were £6 in the New Look sale, my black blazer was £25 down from £70 in the Urban Outfitters sale and my navy blouse was down to £19 from £39. The sales were in perfect time for my spending spree! Oh and a heads up with this months Elle mangazine you get a 25% off Kurt Geiger Card which I used today to buy my black sandal heels. 

I am taking a lot of inspiration from the beautiful Rita Ora... 





No matter how crazy and out there her outfit is she always seems to look amazing and glamorous especially seen as she pairs nearly every outfit with her signature red lips. 

What do you think of my outfit choices? Is there any celebrities that you love the style of! Let me know I love to hear what my readers think....


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment