Friday 28 February 2014

London Fashion Week Day 2

My day off from London Fashion Week was a chilled day with my Sister and I found some great things that are definitely a must when in London.

If you love vintage clothing then this is great pace to check out, there are several across London, I went to the one in Dalton which was massive! Between us we found some great goodies. I picked up an oversized grey sweatshirt which I have wanted for ages, a gorgeous green rucksack with leather straps, which happened to only be £16 and a blue midi sun dress covered in sunflowers. Jos find was the best though vintage high waisted Levis for £20, although considering she paid £80 for a pair last week in Levi I’m not sure if the low price was a good thing or a bad thing!

Later that night we went to a FREE comedy night in Angel! It consisted of 6 stand-up comedians, some drinks and a lot of laughing! Some of the comedians were amazing and others had some good moments and some not so funny moments but either was it was hilarious and it was FREE. Although I have to warn you if you do fancy going along one Saturday you need to get there early! It starts at 8 however when we got there at 7 we were already number 50, but don’t let that put you off you can get drinks from inside and take them into the queue and they bring round chocolate?!


Anyway here are a few snaps from the day… 




P.S the fruit in London is amazing its so big and so cheap also it takes amazing!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment