Thursday 27 March 2014

French Connections SS14 Lauch Party

So tonight I attended French Connections SS14 launch party at their Edinburgh store and all I have to say is wow! 

Their new collection had me gasping and snapping away with my camera as the models paraded through the store in this seasons must have pieces! 






The prints and colours were phenomenal, from the neon green to the coral pinks and red! 




Not only did I watch the fashion show but me and Rachel from Mallzee had some fun in changing rooms spinning and dancing about in our favourite pieces from the range!! If you check out my Instagram then you'll see what I mean from our video (which it sadly won't let me upload!)


This dress was definitely one of my favourite pieces! Teamed with some gorgeous heels it's perfect for those summer parties and weddings that are lined up over the next 6 months! I also love to loose fit but the belted waist!

Finally, I'm usually a glamour girl and can never seem to grasp (or like) the concept of casual but recently things have changed! Tonight this parka really caught my eye, I love the shade of green and it's unbelievably light for those warm but rainy days! 



You should definitely head onto www.frenchconnection.com and check out their new collection! They have everything you want from the beautiful floaty dresses, to leather skirts and pink tweed suits!! 

Oh and on a final note the good bag and glasses of champagne were a great wee treat! 



Ax 
Twitter - www.twitter.com/alicerosie93
Bloglovin - www.bloglovin.com/blog/9847467
Instagram - Alicerosie93
Facebook - www.facebook.com/experimentingsince93

P.S this is my first post from my phone! How did I do? Any tips? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment