Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Evening Dress Choice

Ok so following on from my Evening Dress Stress blog I thought i'd share my photos of my final decision!

In the end I went for something simple, a full length, black, velvet, backless dress! As soon as I saw it in the Rhianna for River Island collection I knew straight away that it was the one I wanted!




I absolutely loved my dress and didn't feel over dressed at all as there was such a wide mix of outfits. Some people were in short dresses and big heels while others were in more casual dresses and shoe boots and then there were a group of people in long dresses.

I had such an amazing night, although I was extremely nervous about not knowing anyone and meeting all of Alexs work colleagues, once I had a few glasses of bubbly in me I felt much better!



You were given play money to play poker, roulette or black jack and you know what they say about beginners luck... I spent about an hour winning every hand on black jack it was great fun! They also had a photo booth with funny props!!



Anyway after all the stress I found my perfect dress!



Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment