Tuesday 31 December 2013

A summary of my 2013

So i'd summarise this year up as the year I broke my back... But I did have some amazing experiences too!


1. I went to Milan, which was my first time in Italy and I bought my gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana Jumper!




2. I started working for Finlay&Co. who this year won Scottish Accessory Designer of the Year at the Scottish Fashion Awards!  (Working for Finlay&Co)


3. I became an ambassador for Mallzee, and not only this myself and my university won The UK's Most Stylish Campus! I also took part in their Video Shoot to promote their brand new app! 


4. I started my blog in April after months of saying I was going to! 


5. I broke my back in 3 places and was in a back brace for over 3 months! 


6. I went to Paris, (one of my favourite cities i've ever been to!) with my boyfriend for a week!


7. I turned 20!!!!! Yes, I'm not longer a teenager its gutting...


8.  I attended 7 fashion shows and worked at one! Check out my blog on being a dresser at a fashion show!



9. I met 3 celebrities, Yes thats right 3! As my boyfriend puts in people from Made In Chelsea don't count as celebrities... but what does he know!




10. Me and Alex had out 1 Year Anniversary!  



11. I attended his Christmas Dinner Dance in my Rihanna for River Island Dress


So it has been a year full of fashion events, struggles and amazing moments but this will always be the year I started my blog.... 

So here is my Top 3 Blogs of the year




As its New Year I would love some new followers and some new blogs for me to follow so please follow me on Bloglovin' and comment below with your links!!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Ax

1 comment:

  1. An amazing year, can't wait to hear about this year! X

    ReplyDelete