Tuesday 17 December 2013

Clothes Show Live

I would recommend Clothes Show Live to any fashion or beauty bloggers or just to anyone in general now I think about it! This was my second time at the event and I would 100% go back again, it is worth the travelling, tiredness, outfit stress, queues and everything else.

Clothes Show Live in collaboration with Britain and Ireland Next Top Model is a room full of all your favourite beauty and fashion brand giving away treats and freebies along with selling all your favourite items, Whats not to love? Not only this the room is full of celebs such as Henry Holland, Peter Andre, Jamie Laing and MUCH more, sounds tempting yes? ;)







There is no photo of me and Jamie as I never got to meet him, felt like crying as he is by far my favourite...

Anyway... along with this you get to attend an amazing fashion show full of great design, outstanding dance performances and usually a performance from a chart band such as Stooshe or Union J.
my favourite part of this had to be the topless models, I know I’m a fashion student but it’s nice to have that to look at too!









I went down with my flat mate as I treated her to the day ticket for her 21st birthday! With all this going on there is so much to talk about but if you ask Emma how the weekend was you’ll probably get something along the lines of “Peter Andre touched my face” as she grins away at you.....she is slightly obsessed.


Oh and to top of this off we went to see Take Me Out Live at the end of the day, Yes Paddy McGuiness, No likey, No lightly, but 10 times funnier and better with a cow crude jokes chucked in there that would never be allowed on TV. It was the perfect way to end an amazing day!




It was an amazing day, the only thing I would say is that next time I would consider getting a ticket for two days rather than just one as you will never manage to do everything you want in one day! Trust me!!

Check back tomorrow for my blog on my outfits for the weekend! 

Ax
Twitter | Facebook | Google | Bloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment