Tuesday 17 December 2013

My OOTD for Clothes Show Live

So to follow on from my Clothes Show Live blog I thought i'd share with you my outift choices for the weekend, cause trust me it was a stressful process deciding....With the chance to meet some of my favourite celebrities it was very important to consider what I was wearing, you know, when you don’t want to look like you have put in loads of effort yet really you have been planning this outfit for weeks!

A few factors changed my outfit just days before as I bought my winter coat for this year; this fluffy blue number from Zara and I haven’t had it off since…

| Zara Mohair Coat | available here |

I also got my Christmas present from my Mum and Dad a few weeks early and oh my god it is just beautiful….

| Vivienne Westwood Jasmine Bag |

For the rest of my outfit I took a bit of inspiration from the 90s! Seen as 90s fashion has come back in every aspect it is now acceptable to pair socks and shoes, wear mom jeans and layer t-shirts and shoe string strap and yes.... i did all 3! I went a really 90’s OK but who doesn’t love the 90’s? 


My jacket being such a cute blue it looks great teamed with a pair of jeans and there was no question as to which jeans. My Topshop Mom Jeans have been one of my favourite items in my wardrobe since I got them off my sister for my birthday they go with anything and everything. 

| Topshop Mom Jeans | available here |


My t-shirt and cami combi has become one of my favourite looks for winter not only does it look so cute but its also a great way to layer up your camis for winter so you don't freeze to death or they don’t just get shoved to the back of your wardrobe!



Topshop Strappy V-Neck Cami | available here |
| Topshop Burnout Tee | available here |

Finally SHOES! My shoes were from River Island but I found this similar pair on Kurt Geiger! I wore my ankle boots with white frill socks.


| Kurt Geiger Sofie Peep Toe Boots | available here |
| Topshop Lace Trim Ankle Socks | available here |





















Finally to finish off my look for the day I used my brand new matte lipstick from MAC that i adore! 

| available here |

Hope you liked my outfit post, would love seem feedback and comments on what you think about the 90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment