Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bringing Back My 90's Style

Ok so i've had a lot of comments from my mum over my recent purchases mainly "oh you used to have one just like that when you were little" OR "Oh my god that is just like something I owned".

This inspired me to look at baby photos and I realised that she is right! Everything she dressed me in as a toddler, or I dressed myself in when I fancied looking more normal, was coming back into the shops and has been for the past year or so... So I thought i'd show you just what I mean in case any of you are questioning me! (Be prepared for cuteness overload haha)

So here is me... and yes that is my parents lovely sofa which I seem to match!
And here is my first outfit recreation...
Trousers - Topshop
Sweatshirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Socks - Topshop

This baby is my little brother who I seem to be squashing but getting a cute photo of the two of us was more important!
My collar underneath my jumper has hit the high street this past year whether its a one top or you are layering to create the look, I love it!
Outfit Number 2
Top - French Connection
Trousers - Zara

OK So you have hopefully noticed this is not me but my friend Nathan but I just had to mention dungarees

Girly Version of Nathans amazing look
Pink Dungarees - River Island
Leather Dungarees - Topshop
T-shirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop

Have you noticed i'm not smiling or enjoying any of these photos being taken! My mums all about 'natural' looks!
Definitely my favourite denim dress!
Dress - Topshop

And Finally....

Another quick natural shot from my mother! 

Shirt - Topshop
Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs
So there you have it I, along with a little input from my mother, have been experimenting since 93 (Finally explaining my blog name!) And now my wardrobe has come in full circle and is back.... in my wardrobe!

Let me know if there is anything you have bought that's making an appearance for the second time round!

A x
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment