Monday 27 January 2014

Grammys 2014

My favourite season in celeb world has started, Award Season! This usually results in me constantly refreshing vogue, as the celebrities arrive, to see the latest dresses, followed by going through every magazine/newspaper online the following morning in case I missed something. I must say they excelled themselves at the Grammys last night, the red carpet was full of designer dresses, thigh splits, boobs, metallic, colour, you name it someone had done it.

I managed to narrow it all down to a few favourites which all happen to either be white/cream or metallic but anyway....

let starts with the queen...

An extremely risque dress from Beyonce (well maybe not in comparison to her later outfit) but this Michael Costello dress looks amazing on her and I love how she teamed the white dress with a dark lipstick. 

Next we have less risque dress from a more risque celeb

Usually seen in a bra-let and hot pants Iggy Azalea really shocked me with her fairly demure Elie Saab dress. With her slicked back hair and simple make-up she nailed the angelic look. 

Finally another pale number that I loved was..

Anna Kendrick wowed in this cream Azzaro number she looked amazing and I love the horizontal bust straps definitely need to invest in a dress that has these.
Anna's metallic shoes and clutch lead me on to my next trend that shone on the red carpet last night. Lots of celebrities went metallic crazy for their dress choice last night and how amazing it turned out!

Taylor Swift looked extremely chic in this Gucci Premiere chain-metal gown this could possibly be my favourite overall look of the night...?

You wonder how she kept the speculations to just rumours with this bump but even pregnant, Ciara looked amazing in this Emilio Pucci gown that seems to hug her in all the right places. 

Finally...

Chrissy Teigen had it all last night, the fish tail, the bold V neckline and the thigh split and wow did she look good. Her Johanna Johnson dress choice was perfect.
So there you have it... Thats my favourite 6 from last nights Grammy's! Please comment and let me know which dress was your favourite or what you think of my choices! 

Ax

1 comment: