Thursday 10 October 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Very excited to be nominated for  my first ever blogger award. Thank you very much to Kumba, you should check out her blog its a great read with such a mix of fashion and other wee posts, http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/ I have only been running my blog for a few months so this is all new and exciting for me!

Here are my 7 random facts;

1. I'm obsessed with Will Smith, (I own all his movies and fresh prince on DVD)


2. I have Aerosmith/Eminem lyrics tattooed on my thigh

3. I have broken 12 bones in my body including 3 in my back


4. My wardrobe is pretty much all from Topshop, I love it all


5. I lived in Cheshire till I was 12 and miss it and my best friends every day!


6. I used to have a rabbit called Chanel


7. I originally applied to do law and had fashion as my back up! Thank god I chose fashion!

And here are my 7 nominations :) 









Ax

3 comments:

  1. Thanks fr nominating me jus seeing this right now,I will respond back with a post over the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!<3
    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks so much for nominating me <3 <3 just found your blog because of it so glad i did! Will have a response back over the week x
    Orla

    ReplyDelete