Monday 21 October 2013

Inspired By Vogue

In this month’s Vogue I got a wee magazine which included an amazing few pages called Trend Talk. It gives you a great round up of all this season’s biggest trends! As a fashion student I treat Vogue as my bible, what Vogue prints goes, no questions asked!

They focused on 8 main trends 

Grid Reference
You’ll be a Woman Soon
Pink Persuasion
The Vinyl Countdown
All of a Quiver
Where The Wild Things Are
Midnight Garden
Buffalo Soldier

This sent me into a online shopping spree. Each trend is so different but I love them all. I never seem to stick to one look anyway. I go from vintage leather bomber jackets to elephant print dungarees, to body-con dresses to leopard print bags. I buy what I like! (which tends to be the whole of Topshop most months)

Although it may already feel like winter it  is only October which means there is still a lot more to come for Autumn/Winter 13 but I thought, you've got to start somewhere so I found a few favourite items for my Wish List which fit perfectly with the Vogue Trend Talk.

Grid Reference 
          Zara - available here                          Zara - available here                                         Zara -  available here


 Yes everything is from Zara in this section but they have some amazing tartan and checked pieces! 



You'll be a Woman Soon

   Kurt Geiger - available soon                           Hobbs - available soon                                     H&M - available here



Pink Persuasion 
               Topshop - available here                              Zara - available here                                     Topshop - available here


The Vinyl Countdown

      Topshop - available here                               Topshop - available                                   Topshop - available here


All of a Quiver
            Topshop - available here                                   Erdem - available here                                  Coast - available here


Where The Wild Things Are
       Topshop - available here                              Topshop - available here                                   Oasis - available here


Midnight Garden 
     Topshop - available here                     Topshop - available here                                  Topshop - available here


Buffalo Soldier 
           Topshop - available here                               Zara - Only available in store now                Kurt Geiger - available here


Clearly my student budget doesn't cover this so i'll have to choose my favourite pieces! 
Let me know your favourite pieces and what you think about these Autumn/Winter trends. 

Ax 

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Thank you, i'll head over and check out your blog just now!
    Here is my bloglovin' link; http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9847467/experimentingsince93
    Give me a follow and i'll make sure I follow you back :)

    Ax

    ReplyDelete