Monday 21 April 2014

Summer Goals

With uni coming to an end for another year I face 5 months with all the free time in the world! Although I am spending 5 weeks of it in London I started to think of what I could do to fill my time so here are my goals for the summer...

1. Swim 3 times a week! Along with my pilates once a week I am aiming to have a stomach like this by August (holiday time!)

Jealous is an understatement - Millie Mackintosh 
2. Do an OOTD post once a week! I have only ever done one, simply because my squiggly mirror in my uni flat is useless for taking photos in and I still haven't perfected my tripod skills with my new camera. However while i'm home I have instructed my boyfriend that he will be my new photographer, so watch this space!!


3. Always be reading a book! I love reading when i'm holiday but it seems to be the only time I do read.This needs to change seen as I have a pile of books that I have never read. Also the Elle Book Club is a great way of finding new books that you would never of read before.


4. Learn a new song on my piano/singing once a week! I have sung ever since I can remember and I have greatly missed my piano being at home this semester (I usually make my parents bring it down to Glasgow each semester and home at the end at this point I must state that it is only an electric piano!) So I intend to use spare time wisely and learn some new songs.


5. Eat healthly for 2 days a week! I'd love to try the 5:2 diet but I would die from starvation on only 500 calories a day so instead I will just try and eat healthy (hopefully all the time) atleast 2 days a week!


I think 5 is more than enough to be getting on with! Do you have any summer goals, things you'd love to achieve or start this summer, comment and let me know!


Ax

5 comments:

  1. If you achieve half of these, you'll have done very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have been getting ready for summer with a morning run every day :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Thats a great idea, I think summer is the perfect excuse to get fit!

      x

      Delete