Tuesday 17 September 2013

Talk about oversized..

So seen as the weather is now hitting a high of 11 degrees in Scotland it time to face facts, its WINTER so I thought I better start looking for a winter coat. I absolutely love the oversize coats that are coming in so I thought I would share my favourite few..

I love this Topshop coat its such a lovely shape and shade of grey
Topshop - £85
Available here

The Tartan items entering the shops will no doubt be in my wardrobe sooner or later
and the green in this coat makes it unique and a bit more quirky.
Zara - £89.99
Available here

Again with the Tartan but I think this is my favourite I love the colours and
the length it would be perfect with most outfits and I am really considering purchasing it.
What do you think?
Urban Outfitters - £145
Available here

Finally this pop of colour could brighten up any winter outfit, i'm not normally a
lover of long coats but I am really warming to them this year.
Asos - £85
Available here
Comment and leave links to your favourite Winter coats! I would love to see them :D

Ax


1 comment: