Friday 12 July 2013

Boyfriend Jeans, Yes or No?

So since having my back brace on I have had to alter my everyday clothes slightly. I recently purchased a pair of 'boyfriend' jeans as they sat low enough down for my brace to fit on top however I have now fallen in love with them, and to say I haven't had them off since purchase is probably true...

I have read a lot of mixed reviews on them with a lot of people saying they are too baggy and unfitted in which case how can they be flattering, or they are scruffy and tattered looking! I guess thats all true but I think sometimes you just have to try things out for yourself and form your own opinion.

The reason I love mine is cause I feel like whether its with heels or flats they look cute. Also they are perfect for this lovely summer we seem to be getting, much cooler than tight skinny jeans which I would usually be seen in.

(Please ignore my messy room haha)

I found a few celebrities who share my love for boyfriends jeans, the main one being Rihanna. I just think she pulls them off amazingly, pairing them here, with heels and a flashy top showing off her washboard abs.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley also styled hers brilliantly with messy hair and a casual top.

You could also pair them with flats which I am currently doing as I am not allowed to wear heels at the moment, heartbreaking I know!

These cute brogues make a very cute day look if like celebrities you can't wear heels 24/7  (which it seems a lot of them do)

Just a short wee blog but comment and let me know what your thoughts are on boyfriend jeans and how to style them!

Ax

2 comments:

  1. I think they are a yay. I think with heels, they can look really cool. :) Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete