Friday 19 April 2013

The start...

After over a year of telling myself I need to start my own Blog I finally did it!!
So here it is... Just Alice Rosie...




And yes, the name isn't very creative but trying to think of a good one was driving me crazy!

Although this is mainly a fashion blog here is a few wee things about my life right now

- I have just finished second year of International Fashion Branding
- I am living in Aberdeen with my parents/boyfriend for the next 6 months
- I am a Student Ambassador for Mallzee
- I might have the opportunity of a life time with a big fashion brand soon
- I just got a new job at Next!

Oh and i miss my piano and my flat mate (who are both in Glasgow) :(


My first proper post coming soon :D

A x


Blog Loving <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7170389/?claim=4drj4ha6e8x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment